- Calverley (Monday evening)
- Springhead (Tuesday evening)
- Shandon (Tuesday afternoon)
- Wednesday Morning Group (Wednesday morning!)
- Moat Farm (Wednesday evening)
- Beulah (Thursday evening)
- Ravenswood (Thursday evening)
- Cleveland (Thursday evening)
- Albion (Thursday evening)
House Groups (which are known in other churches as Bible-Study Groups or Home Groups) have been around for years and play a vital part in life of the Church.
If you’d like to join a House Group, contact the church office or have a word with the clergy
The House Groups are historically divided up into street names. Each group takes on the responsibility for a number of roads in that immediate area. However, through the course of time other names have crept in, meeting the needs for such an important area of the Church. Each group has two leaders who take on the responsibility of running the group. Groups meet either weekly or fortnightly.
The current list of House Groups are: